Purchase and Logistics Manager
Birthdate & place : January 1979 – Siirt
Marital status : Single
Education : Faculty of Business Administration / Anadolu Open University (in 4th grade [3.01], Estimated comp.: 2019 July)
Driving license : Class B (1998)
Military service : Completed (2010)
Foreign languages : English (TOEFL IBT R:17+L:17+S:15+W:18=Total Score:67 [Appendix 5])
: Russian (3/5)
I worked for ENKA İnşaat between 1999-2015 in different departments like Human Resources, Cost control, Planning, Purchase and Logistics.
In 2008 I was assigned as a Purchase and Logistics Manager. I worked as an important team member of Power Plant Projects which are completed in Ural and Siberia regions.
Between 2016-2018, worked as the Purchase and Logistics Manager for Hitit Contract Company (Istanbul), which provides turn-key interior decoration of Premium Luxury Hotels and other Special Projects.
Since September 2018, I have been working for ENKA İnşaat as Field Purchase and Logistics Manager in Russia / Tatarstan Region Power Plant Project.
I see myself as a team member/leader, who pays importance to trust and honesty, shares his knowledge and information, maintains continuity of his personal and professional development, cares team development, relies on and gives trust to his team, pays attention to team’s solidarity, takes and gives initiative, believes that past must be reported well and properly to plan today and future, supports quality systems, knows SAP MM and AutoCad LT in beginner level, has proficiency on Excel, Access+VBa, Power BI, Word and also good at MS Project, works rhythmically and systematically.
Short term goals;
Maintain continuity of my academic education and eventually having a master’s degree.
Long term goals;
Moving up to next level of my knowledge and experience in Purchase / Supply Chain and Logistics. Becoming a consultant in my field. Contributing to journals related to my field. Writing a book to share my knowledge and experience.
25.09.18 – … Purchase and Logistics Manager – ENKA İnşaat (Tatarstan/Russia)
- Working under Project Manager and managing Russian Local Market Purchase operations.
23.09.16 – 23.09.18 Purchase and Logistics Manager – Hitit Kontrat (Istanbul/Turkey)
- I worked under Managing Director and carrying out Finance, Administrative, Purchase and Proposal duties.
27.07.12 – 14.03.15 Purchase and Logistics Manager – ENKA İnşaat (Krasnoyarsk/Russia)
- I worked under Project Manager and managed a team of 25 people. In ~2.5 years duration managed ~25.000K-USD (VAT Excluded) purchase operation.
14.08.09 – 27.04.12 Purchase and Logistics Manager – ENKA İnşaat (Perm/Russia)
- I worked under Business Manager and managed a team of 25 people. In ~2.5 years duration managed ~15.000K-USD (VAT Excluded) purchase operation.
12.09.08 – 13.08.09 Purchase and Logistics Chief – ENKA İnşaat (Moscow/Russia)
- I worked under Project Manager and managed a team of 7 people. In ~1 year duration managed ~1.000K-USD (VAT Excluded) purchase operation.
15.07.03 – 11.09.08 Planning and Cost Control Specialist – ENKA İnşaat (Moscow/Russia)
Capital Group Leningradskiy Business Center Fit-out works – (GoogleMaps)
Capital Group Barviha Luxury Villa Construction works – (GoogleMaps)
Capital Group Shabolovskaya Business Center Fit-out works
Capital Group Strastnoy Business Center Fit-out works
Capital Group Lesnaya Business Center Fit-out works – (GoogleMaps)
- I worked under Business Manager.
15.03.02 – 14.07.03 Planning and Cost Control Specialist – ENKA İnşaat (Moscow/Russia)
- I worked under Project Manager.
01.02.01 – 25.12.01 Planning and Logistics Specialist – ENKA İnşaat (Moscow/Russia)
Sadovaya Plaza (E+K) Business Center Shell&Core & Fit-out Works (14 floors – 16.250m²) – (GoogleMaps)
- I worked under Project Manager and also related to Purchase and Logistics Chief.
01.07.00 – 31.01.01 Administrative Affairs and Logistics Specialist – ENKA İnşaat (Moscow/Russia)
- I worked under Project Manager and managed ~10-person team.
13.07.99 – 30.06.00 Logistics Specialist – ENKA İnşaat (Moscow/Russia)
Zvenigorodskaya Apartment Project (7 floors – ~7000 m²) – (GoogleMaps)
- I worked under Purchase and Logistics Chief which was my first abroad experience.
08.11.97 – 12.07.99 Administrative Affairs Specialist – CETA Makina (İstanbul/Turkey)
- I worked under Administrative Affairs Chief which was my first work experience.
Work Experience Summary
Training and Certificates
- edX – Dat207x – Analyzing and Visualizing Data with Power BI (June 2018) [Appendix 14]
- edX – Dat206x – Analyzing and Visualizing Data with Excel (June 2018) [Appendix 13]
- edX – Dat205x – Introduction to Data Analysis using Excel (June 2018) [Appendix 12]
- ETS TOEFL IBT (R:17+L:17+S:15+W:18 = Total Score:67) (March 2016) [Appendix 5]
- Medyasoft & SAP Turkey – SAP Material Management Course (May 2015) [Appendix 4]
- Mova – ISO 9001:2008 Internal Auditor Training (January 2010)
Projects and Workouts
- Purchase and Logistics Operations Modernization Pre-study (Turkish. Updated periodically) [Appendix 1] & [Link].
- ERP Program for Purchase, Logistics and Cost Control departments (Used in 4 projects for 6 years) (on MS Access+VBa) [Appendix 2].
- Adapting “Resource Curves” (6 independent periods and 6 independent percentages), which named on Primavera also as a “Resource Curve” and on MS Project as a “Work Contour”, to the Excel Planning Report [Appendix 3].
- Supplier Portfolio Evaluation Report (on Power BI) [Appendix 6].
- Personal Time Management Report (on Power BI) [Appendix 7].
- Construction Works Unit Price Analysis [Appendix 10].
- ERP Purchase Process Study [Appendix 11].
- SAP MM (Beginner) (SAP Turkey, May 2015) [Appendix 4]
- Microsoft Excel (Advanced) [Appendix 3]
- Microsoft Power BI, Power Query & Power Pivot (Advanced) [Appendix 6] & [Appendix 7]
- Microsoft Access+VBa (Advanced) [Appendix 2]
- Microsoft OneNote (Advanced)
- Microsoft Word (Advanced)
- Microsoft PowerPoint (Intermediate)
- Microsoft Project (Intermediate)
- AutoCAD LT (Beginner)
- Adobe Lightroom (Advanced)
- Adobe CC Photoshop & Premiere & Audition (Beginner)
- Writing blog (www.SedatOnat.com)
- Reading (Personal development, Professional development, biography, history, etc.) (www.goodreads.com/sedatonat)
- Fitness & Running (www.endomondo.com/profile/15099842)
- Taking photographs (www.flickr.com/photos/sedatonat/albums)
Updated on, January 2019.